Delivered in 3 to 5 business days.
Our products are properly sanitized with EPA/CDC-certified disinfection equipment or supplies before delivery. This product is used and may have some imperfections.
Brand: Herman Miller
Perfect for compact home offices, the Nelson desk provides ample room for your laptop, a mobile phone dock, and a notebook or two. The easy-to-assemble and versatile table is supported on metal legs.
- Cable management grommet keeps surface neat and tidy
- Cubbyholes provide space for stationery and other essentials
- A pair of molded plastic drawers help in storing smaller office supplies
- Complete with a walnut veneer edge band
- Wipe chrome component lightly with a cheesecloth soaked in a non-abrasive cleaner, like dish soap
- Dry the component with a soft cloth to remove any soap residue
- Dust wood and veneer regularly with a slightly damp, soft, lint-free cloth
- Wipe dry with a dry, soft cloth in the direction of the wood grain
- Spills should be immediately wiped up with a damp cloth
- Clean laminated surfaces with a soft cloth and a solution of mild detergent and warm water
- Rinse thoroughly and dry with a soft cloth
Assembly Instructions Link
|Gross Weight (lb)||77|
|Seating Capacity (No. of people)||1|
|Material||Solid Wood | Chrome Finished Steel|
|Color||Brown | White|
|Overall Dimension (inches)||39W x 34.5H x 28.5D|
Items purchased from the Clearance section may show signs of minor use. We request you to inspect the items at delivery, and if you find the state of these items to be worse than anticipated during your inspection, we would be happy to take them back at no additional cost. However, once you accept the delivery, any request for return will be charged a re-stocking fee of $150.
We have a 3-day return policy, which means you have 3 days after receiving your item to request a return. A restocking fee of $150 will be charged to your account.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we'll come and pick up your items for a restocking fee of $150.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method, after deducting the restocking fee. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.